Time: February 14, 2019 from 1pm to 7pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado
Website or Map: https://bit.ly/2soe2jB
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Jan 13
One of the major complaints levied against Human Resources is the amount of time it takes to process paperwork, conduct internal investigations or respond to inquiries. In the business world, these delays would be considered defects and strategies would be adopted to reduce these defects and provide a more efficient process.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Over the last few decades, Six Sigma in human resources management has emerged as the industry standard along with Lean Management techniques to tackle these and other issues (defects) facing Human Resources. This training provides opportunities through interactive online discussions to explore and establish best practices and answer real-life issues during the Q&A segment of the training.
What is Six Sigma?
Six Sigma began in the mid-1980s at Motorola in response to the needs of a sale force faced with increasing customer dissatisfaction and competitive pressures. To address these issues, Motorola developed a set of formulas and tools to identify and measure performance based on your customer's inputs in order to increase efficiency. The phases of the Six Sigma Road Map are:
• Define Phase: selecting high impact problem areas and understanding which metric(s) will lead to success.
• Measure Phase: document current process, validate its measurements and assess baseline performance.
• Analyze Phase: look at key causes behind metric or CTQ (Critical to Quality) using tools to conduct objective experiments to id or confirm key causes.
• Improve Phrase: a deeper look at key causes with intent to control or eliminate cause to increase or control performance.
• Control Phase: sustaining the changes or improvements made with assured lasting results by implementing checks and balances to the system.
When participants complete this lean six sigma training, they will be ready to start a basic Six Sigma project and know how to use the tools to gather data, how to interpret the data and sustain efficiency in their process of 70 percent or better.
• Participants will be able to define what is meant by Six Sigma and how it can be applied to the HR process in a short amount of time.
• Participants will be able to implement the five major components of Six Sigma in HR and understand why HR professionals should adopt these strategies.
• Participants will be able to leave with a template to use and three real-life case studies to review in establishing, implementing, modifying, and evaluating a Six Sigma strategy.
• Participants will be able to identify areas of defects in their HR processes and implement the five major components of Six Sigma and understand why HR professionals should adopt these strategies.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This training will benefit supervisors, managers, executives, and those with Human Resources responsibilities.
By addressing three major challenges facing Human Resources:
• Being viewed as a business partner vs. a support member of the team;
• Move from reactionary in nature (fill positions, deal with employee grievances and complaints) to providing proactive strategies and insight into the total management and decision making of the institution; and
• Respond to inquiries faster and reduce decision-making time by using a scientific approach to measure and evaluate outcomes
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494