As enterprises have been growing far and wide, often international in scope, we find ourselves as executives and managers with our talent spread farther and farther, often at dozens and hundreds of locations. How do we ‘get a better handle’ on all this?
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Are you concerned about how much time and productivity your people are wasting?
- What about lost energy, efficiency and effectiveness, especially because people are so “spread out”?
- Would you like to ‘tame the paper tiger’ and reduce so much needless paperwork?
- Have you ever been concerned about people “following the rules” … you know, ‘out of sight, out of mind’?
What We Will Cover
Maintain Order While Managing Long-Distance
- How to give multiple locations a business “road map” that’ll keep them headed in the right direction
- How to create crystal-clear procedures that off-site staff will follow to the letter
- Expert insight on “friendly” competition between sites . . . could this be doing your company more harm than good?
- Discuss today’s long-distance management challenges and brainstorm possible solutions
- How to quickly smooth things over when you have to lay down the law and enforce an unpopular policy . . . from a distance
Establish Quality-Minded Teams You Can Rely On
- How to structure teams so they’ll pull together . . . no matter which site they’re from
- How to ease resentment at a satellite location when a home-office employee is chosen for a promotion
- The only way to handle teams that were established before your time without decreasing productivity
Stay In Touch — And Control — No Matter What
- How to keep your finger on the pulse of off-site action without making employees feel like “Big Brother” is watching
- What responsibilities you must shoulder alone . . . and when you can safely share the load with off-site employees
By attending, you will understand how to even more effectively:
- Boost productivity at every location
- Significantly cut down on paperwork
- Know off-site employees are following the rules, period, including home-office rules
- Spot problems even when you’re far away
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494