Online Safety Community

All Discussions Tagged 'training' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OSHA Training, Standards & Best Practices

Get trained on OSHA regulations affecting your industry through online webinars, learn the best practices, and download quality standards,…

Started by admin

3 Mar 15
Reply by Mymic

OSHA Training on the GHS Labeling System

Anyone wanting to get educated about the new OSHA training requirements on GHS labeling systems should view the free online tutorial at htt…

Started by Curtis Chambers, CSP

3 Mar 15
Reply by Mymic

Handheld Medical Devices - The Next Revolution in Healthcare?

Introduction Handheld devices are light-weight and compact devices that can be operated holding it in your hands. Handheld medical devices…

Started by John Robinson

1 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Arnold Brame

My Personal Safety Quotes that I use in conferences and management training programs

Over the years I have come up with several of my own safety and leadership quotations that I have used in either in conferences, meetings o…

Started by Wayne Harris

3 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Chris

Online health and safety training for only £14.95!

Do you feel you lack health and safety awareness? Do you feel you don't want to be responsible for your workers accidents or even fatalitie…

Started by Katie Sowinska

1 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Katie Sowinska

OSHA fines LM Wind Power Blades of Grand Forks, ND, $136,500 following investigation

BISMARCK, N.D. – The U.S. Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration has cited wind turbine blade manufacturer LM…

Started by eduard sam

0 Apr 26, 2011

OSHA issues hazard alert to hair salon owners, workers on smoothing and straightening products that could release formaldehyde

The U.S. Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration is issuing a hazard alert to hair salon owners and workers abo…

Started by eduard sam

0 Apr 13, 2011

News Report OSHA: US Department of Labor's OSHA cites Tyson Foods of Jefferson, Wis., for exposing workers to safety hazards; fines total $45,000

JEFFERSON, Wis. – The U.S. Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration has issued Tyson Foods of Jefferson 10 safet…

Started by eduard sam

0 Mar 31, 2011

Blended Training Saves Money

I just finished reading the article in this month OHS magazine by Jerry Laws regarding online training.  I would like to say that I am glad…

Started by Terry Masse

1 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Marsh Carroll

Online Training – Benefits for the Construction and General Industries

We all know online training is helpful when you use them to your advantage. Even when the employer doesn’t require you to take updated safe…

Started by eduard sam

0 Feb 15, 2011

RSS

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Latest Activity

Lawrence Behr added a discussion to the group RF Safety (Wireless & Industrial Risks)
yesterday
Lawrence Behr added a page to the group RF Safety (Wireless & Industrial Risks)
Thumbnail

Now, Get All Your RF Safety Equipment, Training and PPE In One Place

A first in RF compliance, we provide fast access to RF safety services, products, and technical support. With one click, you reach LBA’s wide resources for RF surveys, NIER audits, PPE, online safety training, certification and more - with the best…
yesterday
Profile IconPatrick Russie, juan j villarreal, Tamara Parris and 2 more joined Online Safety Community
yesterday
The Jacobson Group posted a blog post

10 Ways To Destress Your Employees (Infographic)

The Jacobson Group created the infographic below to showcase easy steps to help relieve stress for your employees during the work day. A more stress free environment can help build a relationship with your employees as well as a more efficient and productive workplace. Check out some of our tips below!10 ways to destress your employees infographic from…See More
Wednesday

Forum

SQL Server Windows Management Instrumentation Tasks

Hello,SSIS includes two special tasks that enable you to query system information and monitor system events: the WMI Data Reader Task and the WMI Event Watcher Task. These tasks are especially useful…Continue

Tags: Task, WMI, Server, SQL

Started by Madison Quinn on Tuesday.

difference between NEBOSH and IOSH

NEBOSH “National Examination Board in Occupational Health and Safety”IOSH “Institution…Continue

Tags: kerala, IGC, NEBOSH

Started by mani May 31.

What's your favorite motivational/safety quote? 98 Replies

Favorite Motivational Quote: If you want something, you'll find a way - If not, you'll find an excuse.Favorite Safety Quote: Don't learn safety by accident!Continue

Started by Michelle Sears. Last reply by David R Snell Apr 26.

Feedback on a injury prevention product we're building.

Hi everyone!For full transparency ill tell you a little about myself and what I hope to accomplish. My name is Zuber and I'm an engineering student who founded a startup helping to build wearable…Continue

Tags: product, prevention, injury, back, safety

Started by Zuber Ahmed Apr 24.

Best overall personal safety book? 1 Reply

What do you think is  the best all-in-one book out there for optimizing personal safety and the safety of one's family?  Right now I have …Continue

Started by David R Snell. Last reply by David R Snell Apr 21.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service