Online Safety Community

Download the best MBOX to PST Converter tool available to Convert inbox.mbox, drafts.mbox, trash.mbox, sent.mbox etc to PST. Open the PST file in most Outlook versions like 2016, 2013, 2010,2007. MBOX is popular file format for storage of emails used by many a email clients. Whatever be the size of your MBOX file, EdbMails MBOX to PST software allows you to migrate all your MBOX data complete  with attachments and mail header information quickly . EdbMails is easy to setup and use. It is also compatible with 64 bit windows environments.

EdbMails MBOX to PST Converter supports converting .mbox files from Opera, PocoMail, Entourage, Eudora, Postbox, Netscape, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, GyazMail, Claws Mail, Evolution, The Bat, SeaMonkey, Sylpheed Mulberry, PowerMail, WebMail, Gnu, Sparrow and Spicebird to Outlook PST file.

For migrating all the MBOX data to PST file, there is no better solution than EdbMails .EdbMails does not even require Outlook to be installed for the conversion process to take place. EdbMails ensures that thanks to its user friendly GUI, even a non technical person can easily convert MBOX files to PST. Due to the secure MBOX to PST Conversion, the data in the original MBOX file will not be affected in anyway during the conversion process. By using EdbMails to Convert MBOX to PST, you also have the option to directly migrate MBOX files to Office 365 or Live Exchange Server as you see fit.

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This application easily converts MBOX File to PST format. And this is a very supportive software for the transfer MBOX files into PST file. Use MBOX to PST Converter tool gives you the best result after convert MBOX to PST file. it is easy to use and 100% secure. No data damaged or lost during conversion.you can download its trial version first, the trial version converts 10 items from each folder.you can download this tool from here:-https://www.sametools.com/convert/mbox/

Take help of this MBOX to PST Conversion guide manual that can move over your MBOX files to PST document without any problem. This solution can help to transfer single or multiple MBOX files and mailboxes to Outlook PST. By using this great program you can even export transformed MBOX files to PST format. Visit:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/blog/free-methods-to-export-mbox-f...

RSS

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Latest Activity

merlyn gay posted discussions
4 minutes ago
Prince posted a blog post

Things To Look For In A Tracking System

A GPS vehicle tracker, especially land air sea tracker, is an online system that guides and displays the status of transportation of the goods from a specific spot to other different places, domestically or globally. It is also known as an asset tracking system as it helps customers to stay updated with the status of the shipment, so they are aware when the goods will be delivered to them and whether or not they are coming from a reliable source. The tracker also makes sure that the shipment…See More
1 hour ago
Nick Jone posted a blog post

Reasons to search for digital marketing institute in South Delhi

Reasons to search for digital marketing institute in South Delhi:1.     Assists in planning Google analytics- With digital marketing, you canfigure out the traffic converted to your website thus getting the potential leads. Real-time views and Google stats can be studied in detail to get maximum profit from online promotions.Visit our Digital marketing institute in South Delhi…See More
1 hour ago
Profile IconNick Jone, sekodilemo bola, merlyn gay and 5 more joined Online Safety Community
2 hours ago

Forum

URGENT AND EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP YOU GET BACK YOUR EX LOVER VERY FAST

MY REVIEWS ABOUT DR IWISA Website:superiorspellhome.webnode.com THE BEST WORLD WIDE ONLINE SPELLCASTER. words can not describe how happy I felt after finding your website for the past few months, I…Continue

Started by merlyn gay 4 minutes ago.

Love/spells )%+27730886631 Healer/BRING BACK LOST Love in Pietermaritzburg,

STOP CRYING DAY AND NIGHT. USA | NEW ZEALAND | INDIA | UK | NETHERLANDS | NORWAY | DENMARK | CANADA | PHILIPPINE | AUSTRALIA | SOUTH AFRICA | NAMIBIA Dr Iwisa, FROM ZANZIBAR HAS COME TO WASH AWAY…Continue

Started by merlyn gay 15 minutes ago.

BLACK WITCH | GODDESS & SPELL CASTER +27730886631

STOP CRYING DAY AND NIGHT. USA | NEW ZEALAND | INDIA | UK | NETHERLANDS | NORWAY | DENMARK | CANADA | PHILIPPINE | AUSTRALIA | SOUTH AFRICA | NAMIBIA Dr Iwisa, FROM ZANZIBAR HAS COME TO WASH AWAY…Continue

Started by merlyn gay 16 minutes ago.

BLACK MAGIC WITCH- EXPERIENCE MY POWERS +27730886631 USA, JAMAICA, PARIS

+27730886631 TRADITIONAL HEALING, HERBALIST AND WITCHCRAFT SERVICES* IS YOUR LOVE LIFE FALLING APART?* DO YOU WANT YOUR LOVE TO GROW STRONGER?* IS YOUR PARTNER LOSING INTEREST IN YOU?* IT S NOT TOO…Continue

Started by merlyn gay 18 minutes ago.

ASTROLOGER, PSYCHIC & FORTUNE TELLER +27730886631 ZAKARIYYA PARK, LENASIA, NORTHGATE

I made a promise to tell my testimony all over the globe once my man come back to me and my husband came just as DR Iwisa told me when he helped me. I made the right choice to have contacted DR Iwisa…Continue

Started by merlyn gay 19 minutes ago.

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service