Online Safety Community

All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (1)

← Back to Cut Protection
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ansell U Game

Has everyone played the Ansell U game? It's the same game many folks played at the Ansell booth at NSC last year. What do you think of this…

Started by Lara Kretler

0 May 29, 2008

RSS

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Latest Activity

Madison Quinn posted an event

Pega Robotic Automation BPM Online Training at Online

October 20, 2017 all day
Pega Robotic Automation is equipped with an operating system that allows organizations to control all their robotics processes from a location. In combination with the Pega 7 BPM platform and case management applications, companies can seamlessly integrate human actions with robot automation for optimal workflow.Pegasystems introduces Pega Robotic Automation. It is now fully merged and available on the Pega 7 platform for case and business process management (bpm) and the portfolio of customer…See More
12 hours ago
Adam Fleaming posted a blog post

Learn How to Prevent Quality and Compliance Problems by having a strong system for Purchasing Controls!

In this era of globalization; outsourcing has become a major component of business. Outsourcing brings many benefits for companies. Short and long-term cost benefits, the ability to concentrate on their core activities and grow their business, and the freedom of avoiding the actual tasks that go into manufacturing are some of the stated…See More
yesterday
John Robinson posted blog posts
yesterday
Training Doyens posted events
yesterday

Discussion Forum

Palm Dip Gloves

I didn't know if any of you knew this, but Wells Lamont came out with a pair of Palm Dip Gloves (FlexTech Y9216). It's suppose to be constructed to comply with ANSI cut level 5. The palm is dipped in…Continue

Started by Jay D. Rohman Dec 26, 2015.

Understanding Cut Protection 1 Reply

Bill BennettMarketing Manager, Chemical and Disposable Products, AnsellCut Resistance (i.e. CPPT value) is often the primary factor considered when evaluating cut protection because it can be readily…Continue

Tags: protection, cut

Started by Safety Community. Last reply by Rick Holm Feb 1, 2010.

Is better testing needed for Cut Protection?

I am involved in both ASTM and ISEA, and we are constantly looking for ways to improve the testing related to Cut Protection. But we rarely get comments from people outside of those organizations…Continue

Tags: astm, isea, standards, testing, protection

Started by Jeff Moreland Jan 19, 2010.

Cut Resistance vs. Cut Protection: How do I select the right glove for my application?

What is the difference between cut resistance and cut protection and how do I select the right protective glove for my application?Jeff Moreland,Textile Technologist,Occupational Knitted Products…Continue

Tags: protection, cut, resistance

Started by MoniqueB Jun 5, 2008.

Ansell U Game

Has everyone played the Ansell U game? It's the same game many folks played at the Ansell booth at NSC last year. What do you think of this type of…Continue

Tags: protection, cut, technology

Started by Lara Kretler May 29, 2008.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service