Online Safety Community

All Discussions Tagged 'emergency' (1)

← Back to Disaster Preparedness and Response
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is your business prepared for the unexpected?

How well would your business fair if the unexpected occurred today? September is National Preparedness Month and employers are encouraged t…

Started by SafetySkills

0 Sep 3, 2009

RSS

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Latest Activity

John Robinson posted events
Friday
John Robinson posted blog posts
Friday
Adam Fleaming posted a blog post

Understanding the ways of conducting shrink investigations

Shrink investigation is essentially about examining the causes of shrink (loss) in retail businesses. Although retail is one of the fastest growing areas of business, the possibility of shrink is very high in this area. It is also an overlooked area, because of which many shrinks that could otherwise have been prevented, do not get prevented.Controlling losses is as important as making profits. In fact, it even precedes profit making. A shrink investigation is a means to understanding where the…See More
Friday
Adam Fleaming posted events
Friday

Discussion Forum

Disaster Pre-Planning with MAPS

With so many different hazards facing business infrastructure it's clearly a challenge to plan for everything.  One aspect of this type of planning that is often overlooked is the Geospatial aspect.…Continue

Started by Dustin Apr 1, 2011.

Is your business prepared for the unexpected?

How well would your business fair if the unexpected occurred today? September is National Preparedness Month and employers are encouraged to make a plan to avoid issues that could affect their…Continue

Tags: noodlestream, safetyskills, emergency, september, month

Started by SafetySkills Sep 3, 2009.

Disaster Contingency Planning 4 Replies

I have been tasked with updating our Contingency Plan. My problem is that this Plan is over 30 pages of information. It is too long, doesn't apply to a company our size (we are smaller), and it's…Continue

Started by Lynne. Last reply by Mark Balduzzi Jul 28, 2009.

Disater information for employees 3 Replies

Any companies handout information to employees on how to handle a disater at home. I was thinking of putting some material together and handout at my next training class. Your thoughts.

Started by Larry. Last reply by Jay D. Rohman Jun 8, 2009.

Flooding after a hurricane 6 Replies

What advice would you give a friend, family member, or disaster worker evolved with post hurricane clean-up regarding flooding?

Tags: clean-up, disater, hurricane, flooding

Started by John Miley. Last reply by Barbara R. Guynes Oct 2, 2008.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service