Online Safety Community

All Discussions Tagged 'emt' (1)

← Back to EMS in the Workplace
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AED in the mfg plant

I have a question for the group. I'm the HSE support and the EMT for our plant. The AED we have is 7 years old this March. We have had to r…

Started by Randy

3 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Douglas Comstock

RSS

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Latest Activity

Jones Brianna posted blog posts
40 minutes ago
bradly anderson posted discussions
1 hour ago
swethakumar posted a blog post

Looking for the accredited training safety institute to take up the Safety Course in Mumbai?

NEBOSH Training in Mumbai is the internationally recognized qualification in Occupational Health and Safety Management which provides a strong knowledge to eliminate the hazards and risk factors with efficient preventive measures and this course two major specializations such as,NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC)NEBOSH International Diploma (IDIP)NEBOSH IGC Course in Mumbai is an initial path for the people who wish to start career prospects in the HSE field at both Private and…See More
2 hours ago
Jenadalney posted a blog post

Top 6 interesting and surprising Dolphin facts for all of you

Dolphins are one type of marine creature which is very playful in nature. They look like fish but are far more intelligent than any other fish. They perform impressive tricks that in turn can fascinate mankind. Kids love dolphins due to their fascinating activities. There are various water bodies where dolphins are visible. They are very helpful to the society. According to one of the dolphin facts, the creatures have once helped the U.S navy in protecting the nuclear warheads.Top list of…See More
3 hours ago

Discussion Forum

When is it time to send them home? 2 Replies

I'm sure that there are multiple sites that have the same issue that I have: overweight and unhealthy employees. I have numerous times sent associates to the doctor or even home when they don't feel…Continue

Started by Jason A Beck. Last reply by Jen McDade Sep 26, 2018.

NIOSH Research Explores Cleaning Ambulances With UV Light

Research at the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health site in Morgantown is delving into a new method of disinfecting ambulances and other emergency vehicles that have transported…Continue

Started by Jay D. Rohman Jan 19, 2016.

Twas the Night Before Recertification

We hope you enjoy our holiday video! To celebrate the holiday season, Health Education Solutions is offering 15% off ACLS and PALS recertification courses when you use the code "HES11" (valid for…Continue

Tags: holiday, funny, discount, test, Nursing

Started by Rebecca Howard Dec 13, 2011.

AED in the mfg plant 3 Replies

I have a question for the group.I'm the HSE support and the EMT for our plant.The AED we have is 7 years old this March.We have had to replace battery twice and pads regularly as they expire(again in…Continue

Tags: training, emt, responders, first, AED

Started by Randy. Last reply by Douglas Comstock Mar 1, 2010.

Should medicine be available to your employees openly? 8 Replies

One of the biggest questions that my employees have is why don't we keep Tylenol, Ibuprofen, diarrhea, migraines, cramps, etc... on site for them. My management staff has asked as well. My comment is…Continue

Started by Jason A Beck. Last reply by Ben Lenchner Jul 27, 2009.

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service