Online Safety Community

All Discussions Tagged 'safety' (2)

← Back to Fall Protection
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CONGRESS TURNS UP HEAT FOR OSHA

Following up on my last blog concerning the federal compliance of safety harnesses you use, the following article was published by Human Re…

Started by Mark Dennington

1 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Jeffrey Nichols

DOES YOUR FALL PROTECTION MEET THE MINIMUM FEDERAL FALL PROTECTION STANDARD?

Does a manufacturer required anchor point elevation of 18½ feet preclude the use of a shock absorbing lanyard in aerial lifts? On January14…

Started by Mark Dennington

2 May 8, 2009
Reply by Mark Dennington

RSS

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Latest Activity

Adam Fleaming posted a blog post

The GDPR differs Significantly from EC Data Protection Directive 95/ 46

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which has been codified as Regulation (EU) 2016/679, is a very powerful law regarding the protection of data of the half billion people who live in the European Union (EU). Having come into effect as a result of the European Commission having adapted the proposal for its creation on January 25, 2012; it will replace Directive…See More
yesterday
Adam Fleaming posted events
yesterday
John Robinson posted an event
Thumbnail

Laboratory Compliance webinar for $10 each at Online

August 16, 2017 at 10am to December 31, 2017 at 11am
Want to enhance your regulatory compliance career by learning a new course? All that it costs is $10. Yes, GlobalCompliancePanel, a provider of professional trainings, is offering hundreds of high value regulatory compliance courses for a mere $10 each.Regulatory compliance learning, that vital ingredient needed for professionals in any area of regulatory compliance, is a put off, because many…See More
yesterday
rodriguezcecelia posted a blog post

How PMP Certification impact Your Salary?

Before investing money and time in PMP certification, it is very important for anyone to understand how the certification will impact salary. In this article, we will discuss PMP certification and its effects on salary, which can help you to decide whether you should go for it or not. We will focus on different perspectives of PMP salary, which is based on experience, the size of the company, designation and many others. Overview of PMP CertificationThough the PMP certification salary hike is…See More
Tuesday

Discussion Forum

Final Rule in 2016? 1 Reply

Walking Working Surfaces and Personal Fall Protection Systems (Slips, Trips, and Fall Prevention) In its Spring 2015 Regulatory Agenda, OSHA said this rule would be released in August 2015. It’s now…Continue

Started by Jay D. Rohman. Last reply by Donald R. Schwenke Dec 28, 2015.

Unique fall protection situation ( looking for advice) 2 Replies

Hello     I have a unique fall protection situation and I am looking for some advice from someone who has dealt with a similar situation.     I work in a warehouse and our bulk racking (full pallet…Continue

Tags: deep, rack, warehouse, distribution, double

Started by Kristina Anderson. Last reply by Kevin Moore Apr 29, 2013.

Rectratable lines 4 Replies

Is it possible to use a rectractable line with the anchor point located at the feet?I have read the manufacturers recommendations and they do not recommend this.What do you do if you do not have a…Continue

Started by Tom Trauger. Last reply by Kevin Moore Nov 28, 2010.

Ladder Safety 2 Replies

I am presenting at the Construction Safety Conference   "Ladder Accidents & Violations…an Unnecessary Expense"in Chicago in a couple of week. I am about done with my presentation and would like…Continue

Started by Jay D. Rohman. Last reply by Kelli Heflin Mar 24, 2010.

CONGRESS TURNS UP HEAT FOR OSHA 1 Reply

Following up on my last blog concerning the federal compliance of safety harnesses you use, the following article was published by Human Resource Executive Online and can be found at…Continue

Tags: violations, harnesses, safety, compliance, OSHA

Started by Mark Dennington. Last reply by Jeffrey Nichols Dec 5, 2009.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service