Time: October 10, 2019 from 1pm to 2pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/2O2VNw9
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Oct 3
For building a high performing team, it is important to find not only the right candidates for the job, but the candidates that will understand and support your company’s vision and mission. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to implement effective recruitment strategies and practices to find the right candidates and build the most effective teams.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Seeking deeper diversity through effective recruitment strategies and practices
• Finding hidden candidates by using innovative ways to attract talent
• The 4 basic personality types you must have on your team
Learn how to implement effective recruitment strategies and practices to find the right candidates and build the most effective teams.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Team leaders and managers looking to build the most effective teams.
Speaker Profile: With more than 20 years of experience in the corporate/techworld, Mélanie Hope has learned hands-on the importance of clear, concise writing. As a published author, corpo-rate trainer, and world traveler, she has honed her presentation skills to reach a diverse audience.
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. 3 Hour Bootcamp on Human Error Prevention and Reduction: Practical Tools and Techniques - http://bit.ly/2o6wcaU
2. Employee Onboarding Best Practices: How to Accelerate Your New Hire’s Productivity - http://bit.ly/2msWy6f