Time: December 18, 2019 from 1pm to 2pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr
Street: 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/2E2yDja
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Dec 9, 2019
If your employees aren’t taking responsibility to do their jobs and go the extra mile, you need to instill a sense of job ownership in them. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to create a culture of accountability in the workplace where everyone on your team will be accountable for their own performance without you having to remind or nag them.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Why and how to take action to turn non-performers around.
• How to clarify expectations so people know what they need to do.
• How and when to change your own behavior to tweak the culture of your team to be more accountable.
Larry will give you tools to create an environment where everyone WANTS to do their very best and you’ll pick up tips on how to turn around those who insist on not taking responsibility. The webinar will help you learn the techniques for cultivating employee accountability in the workplace.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Anyone who manages others and would like to improve the overall accountability of his or her employees.
Speaker Profile: For 30 years, Larry Johnson has been helping organizations create more produc-tive cultures through the development of strong leaders and dedicated employees.
Use Promo Code XMSNY19 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. 3-Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Top Ten Excel Functions, Lookup Functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX), Basics of Excel Macros with an Introduction to VBA - http://bit.ly/2WjEGdS
2. W-2 and W-4 Updates and Best Practices: Preparing for January 2020 Deadline - http://bit.ly/3546PXI