Time: May 14, 2019 from 1pm to 2pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
Website or Map: http://tinyurl.com/y6onyksb
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Apr 15
Is your hiring and on boarding process costing you unnecessarily? Did you know….
• Nearly 1/3 of people are job searching within six months of employment
• Almost 1/3 of externally hired executives miss expectations in the first two years
• With 10-15% annual attrition, companies lose about 60% of their entire talent base within four years.
Introducing an onboarding program in to your hiring process can mean the difference between retaining top employees and watching them walk out the door after several months. Companies that implement an effective onboarding program during the first three months of the new hire employment experience will have 31% less turnover than those who don’t according to the Aberdeen Group.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
You have made your decision about whom to hire. You’ve gotten them excited about their new job. You’re excited about what they can bring to your team. Now what?
Onboarding is important because it introduces the employee to the company’s culture and expectations as well as your department’s culture and expectations. In addition, it gives the employee the vital training and information needed to succeed in their new position.
An onboarding program isn’t just a routine checklist; it should be a comprehensive process that makes the new employee as well as the manager confident they made the right choice and confident they can succeed in their new job.
Also, a new hire’s compatibility or culture fit will likely be determined during the onboarding process. This can save the company and the manager from a prolonged investment into the wrong person.
Robust onboarding programs help your talent get up to speed faster and deter them from leaving for greener pastures. The areas that will be covered are:
• The difference between orientation and onboarding: You need both
• The building blocks of an effective onboarding program: the four C’s: compliance, clarification, culture, connections
• An overview of onboarding programs in a variety of companies -both big and small
• Why managers are the key and how they contribute to the success of your onboarding programs
• Learn six mistakes to avoid in your new hire onboarding process
• Understand three onboarding approaches to integrate the new hire into their job and organization
• Review six strategies for the implementation of an onboarding program in our organization
• Recognize the responsibilities of the key stakeholders: Executive management, human resources, the manager
• Learn from focus groups what new leaders consider the top onboarding issues and ways to ensure success
WHO WILL BENEFIT
COO’s, CFO’s VP of Human Resources, Human Resource Professionals, Chief Learning Officer, Directors, Project Managers, Operation Managers and Supervisors, Team Leaders, Staff Managers and Supervisors
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494