Time: February 5, 2020 from 1pm to 2pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Street: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/35FlLuF
Event Type: webinar
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Jan 28
To implement an effective employee rewards and recognition program it must be noted that one size does not fit all and in order to achieve the desired outcomes, both task responsibilities and individual differences must be taken into account.Our upcoming webinar discusses the techniques of managing employee recognition programs to achieve the desired goal.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Types of rewards and recognition for employees beyond money
• Effectively evaluating performance and building a culture of employee appreciation
• Determining what works and what doesn’t in employee rewards and recognition program
Typically, it is the responsibility of the Human Resources professionals to recommend and often control compensation, bonuses and other types of rewards and recognition for employees availa-ble to management. Attend this webinar to learn the techniques of managing employee recogni-tion programs to achieve the desired goal.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Management at all levels
Speaker Profile:ArLyne Diamond, Ph.D., is an internationally recognized Leadership, Management, Professional Development, and Organizational Development (O-D) consultant, specialized in people and processes in the workplace. She has 37+ years of professional experience.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Engage and Retain Your Talent Pool Through Stay Interviews — A Powerful Tool Every Manager Needs - http://bit.ly/2T7IzRc
2. Business Success Is Creating a Stress Free, Fully Engaged, and Productive Workplace - Your Ulti-mate Competitive Advantage - http://bit.ly/307wkFI