Time: October 18, 2019 from 1pm to 2pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Street: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/2O6nd4l
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Sep 18
Any HR professional knows that a major part of their responsibility is keeping the company’s personnel files organized — for many legal reasons, but also because it helps to keep your operations go smoothly. Just as important, it helps keep you organized so you won’t derail or become distracted during your already busy day.
This course will give you a framework for your recordkeeping and employee-related retention system while considering governmental requirements. It will also help you create a sensible plan for staying organized.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
As one of the core compliance-related responsibilities of any human resources department, records retention is an important function for an entire company. It can be confusing (even overwhelming) to understand what needs to be retained and up to which dates, where to file such information, how to control access to the information, and how to organize personnel files.
This course provides foundational information that will help any business and HR department in organizing employee files. You’ll learn about online resources that will provide you with detailed guidance. You’ll understand the best times to audit your employee files. You’ll also learn the key considerations that you should have as part of your overall records retention policy.
Even if you’re comfortable with your files retention system, you will likely learn important “gems” to improve your existing practices.
• Design and perform a records retention audit
• Plan, develop, and implement a records management program, including periodic check-in’s
• Identify the types of records, forms, and documents you should maintain access to, archive, or destroy
• Assess methods for storing and accessing sensitive documents and information, including security considerations
In this webinar, you will learn about recordkeeping obligations imposed on employers by federal and state employment laws, glean best practices, and consider strategies and tactics that you could apply to your organization.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Human resources professionals at all levels
• Anyone with direct administrative responsibilities for employee-related file retention
• Anyone with leadership oversight of employee-related information
• Business owners who have no HR manager or staff
• Start-up’s and new, growing enterprises
• Small- and medium-size businesses
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494