Time: September 24, 2019 from 3pm to 4pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Street: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/2O8Ya0q
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Sep 18
What will be discussed?
Working remotely is increasingly becoming a popular arrangement in the tech industry for the several benefits it offers but building a virtual team still remains a difficult task. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to manage remote employees including how to communicate, establish trust and build strong working relationships.
What you’ll learn?
• Develop, implement, and maintain telecommuting policies
• Overcome virtual team communication challenges and cultural barriers when leading vir-tual teams
• Plan and lead virtual meetings
Dealing with real challenges from the virtual workplace
Culture and the role it plays on a virtual team
Communication challenges in virtual team building
Working with time zones
Tips for managing remote employees/virtual teams/telecommuting and their performance from a distance
Build relationships with virtual team members and virtual team building activities for the workplace
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Anyone who is part of a remote team or interacts virtually with team members or managers who have remote employees.
Speaker Profile: Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of ex-perience. Audrey is currently a faculty member of American Management Association where she trains productivity and communication skills.
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. How to Cultivate Employee Accountability: A Refined Approach to Performance Management - http://bit.ly/2ZxbdQi
2. 3-Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Top Ten Excel Functions, Lookup Functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX), Basics of Excel Macros with an Introduction to VBA - http://bit.ly/30YPkpR