Time: December 10, 2019 from 1pm to 2pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Street: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/32Z50ta
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: on Tuesday
No matter the endeavor, our performance is improved when we feel comfortable and confident. Our upcoming webinar discusses the underpinnings of managing your emotions at work, keeping your composure and self-confidence high in the midst of hardship, how to identify and overcome your self-imposed barriers and limits, and how to improve professional presence.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Explore the role of non-verbal communication in enhancing composure and confidence
• Think rationally to protect your positive attitude and confidently express your ideas and feelings
• The importance of emotions in the workplace and how to be politically savvy through as-sertive communication
To elevate the inner strength innate in all of us and to foster the confidence that leads to en-hanced performance.
No matter the endeavor, our performance is improved when we feel comfortable and confident. The question is how to create comfort and confidence.
This webinar explores the underpinnings of managing your emotions at work, and keeping your composure and self-confidence high in the midst of hardship. It also discusses how to identify and overcome your self-imposed barriers and limits and how to improve professional presence.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Executive level, Sales, and pretty much everyone else too!
Speaker Profile: Paul Byrne is a senior partner and trainer with Mackay Byrne Group; he is also a professor of communication skills in Ottawa, Ontario. He has 14+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code XMSNY19 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Controlling Human Error in the Manufacturing Floor - http://bit.ly/2YRQXDE
2. 3 Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Sort and Filter Tools, Conditional Formatting, Data Valida-tion and Visualization with SmartArt and Charts - http://bit.ly/2OOtBMo