This webinar describes the several functionalities of Microsoft 365 in terms of security and compliance. It is not addressed to a specific industry, as the technology presented in the course of this webinar can be applied to multiple domains.
Why should you Attend
Microsoft 365 is a complete, intelligent solution, including Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security, that empowers everyone to be creative and work together, securely. This practice enablement training course will help you capture a larger share of the total addressable market; increase customer stickiness and lifetime value; and open doors for more sales, new opportunities to profitably serve both new and current customers.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Security and Compliance in Microsoft 365
- Security Assessment using Office 365 Secure Score
- Understand how Microsoft protects you against Spoof, Phish, Malware, and Spam emails
- Gain visibility and protection against cloud security threats with Microsoft Cloud App Security and Advanced Security Management
- Protect Sensitive Information with Office 365 Data Loss Prevention
- Analyze risk, establish policy, and classify data with Advanced Data Governance
- Leading with security to modernize your customer's desktops
- Accelerating cloud migration by using Microsoft Security solutions
- Keeping your customers up to date on Windows 10 and Office security features
- Provide end-to-end security solutions by taking advantage of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph