Time: September 17, 2019 from 1pm to 2pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Street: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/2O5z0A3
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: on Wednesday
Your employees will always have differences of opinion but it's important to handle those differences in a positive and smart way. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to handle difficult conversations while minimizing conflict and tension.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Improve your conflict-resolution skills
• Managing difficult conversations in the workplace
• Discuss what matters most with co-workers and employees in a non-confrontational manner
As leaders, it’s vital that you know how to handle difficult conversations while minimizing conflict and tension.
Join this session, where expert speaker Joel Garfinkle will discuss effective communication in the workplace and how to avoid damaging the working relationships that are so important to your success.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
CEO, CFO, COO, CTO
Senior Vice Presidents
Managers and Supervisors
Newly Promoted Managers
High Potential Employees
Speaker Profile: Joel Garfinkle has 20 years of speaking experience as both keynote speaker and corporate trainer. He has written 7 books and 300+ articles on leadership, workplace issues and career advancement.
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Lookup Functions in Excel: Creating Error Free Workbooks - http://bit.ly/2HrWawm
2. The Totally Organized Professional Is All About ‘Outcomes’ - How to Fast Track Careers by a Focus on Results, with and Through the People You Work With - http://bit.ly/2NVLAS0