Time: August 21, 2019 from 1pm to 2pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Street: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/2WeoeYz
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Jul 19
High performing teams are the backbones of successful, sustainable organizations. How well teams work together, communicate and resolve conflict can drive the success — or failure — of your company.
This webinar is designed specifically for your managers and leaders to maximize their team’s productivity by understanding how to navigate the stages of building a cohesive work team; address the various challenges that occur throughout the team’s life cycle; and learn leadership techniques and team building strategies for different types of teams including project, cross cultural, virtual, self-managed and permanent. They will also develop skills to improve trust, communication and conflict resolution; align team members around shared goals; and effectively plan, communicate, execute, and deliver on those goals.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This webinar will provide you with the guidelines and principles to build and then maximize the strength and productivity of your team. There is an amazing strength and capability when your team members are in synch and working together to perform at heroic levels. The results will be exceptional team engagement and performance.
Start building your team and team development muscles now.
• Recognize what high performing teams look like for your organization
• Define the six characteristics of effective team — the winning team model
• Identify the four stages of team development, their purpose, and challenges of each
• Learn the five critical team management skills that bind a team together to achieve set goals
• Review a variety of team building strategies and activities to improve trust, teamwork, communication and conflict resolution
• Prevent “silo” thinking so that the left hand knows and cares about what the right hand is doing
• Develop a plan of action for increasing your leadership skills and your team’s performance throughout their life cycle
Many people think that bringing a group of people together and saying: “we’re now a team” miraculously transforms a work group into a high-performance team. Smart managers and leaders, realize that great teams just don’t happen. They have to be built — one building block at a time.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• VP of Human Resources
• Human Resource Professionals
• Chief Learning Officer
• Project Managers
• Operation Managers and Supervisors
• Team Leaders
• Staff Managers and Supervisors
• Customer Service Associates
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494