Time: April 17, 2019 from 1pm to 2pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
Website or Map: http://tinyurl.com/y3b6cok5
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Mar 25
Athletic coaches provide examples of the entire range of leadership styles. Consider Vince Lombardi, who led the Green Bay Packers to two Super Bowl wins. Lombardi is famous for saying,
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Studies of personality style date back at least as far as 1914 when Swiss psychologist. Carl Jung first published his famous study, Psychological Types. Since then, many other researchers have examined style (e.g., Bolton & Bolton, 1984, and Merril & Reid, 1981). They agree on one point: While each individual is unique, certain commonalities can be used to describe and assess everyone’s personality style.
Leadership +Style = LeadershipStyle
Leadership can be defined as the process of influencing others to work toward predetermined goals.
Style can be defined as the way a person usually behaves when he or she is able to do things his or her own way.
Put leadership and style together and you get the definition of leadership style: A person’s unique way of influencing others to work toward goals.
The most effective leaders adapt their leadership styles to meet the requirements of individual situations.
The webinar covers the following areas:
• Identify personal leadership styles
• Learn how to capitalize on style strengths
• Discover how to minimize style trouble spots
• Learn how to "flex" personal style to interact most effectively with others
• You will learn how do leaders build trust with employees.
• You will also learn when to apply your leadership style and when to dial back and consciously apply elements of other styles to get the most out of your team members.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Leaders & Managers who struggle to get through to their people.
• Leaders & Managers who want to get better work product and results out of their people
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494