Time: August 23, 2019 from 1pm to 2:15pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Street: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/2Z6kqKe
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Aug 14
PivotTable is an excellent tool for handling large datasets, where you need to sort and filter the data and focus quickly on just the data elements that matter most to your specific needs. Our up-coming webinar provides an in-depth knowledge of PivotTables and discusses how the tool helps in making customized reports and better business decisions.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• How to analyze large data sets from different business perspectives
• Use PivotTables to answer questions about the data
• Analyze patterns in the data and customize the summary by grouping data
In just one fast-paced and informative training session, you’ll learn how to use PivotTables better to sort, filter and subtotal your data more efficiently ... create multiple customized reports in a few easy steps ... and gain a powerful new tool to help you make better business decisions.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Anyone using MS Office in a business or educational setting to analyze data and create reports.
Speaker Profile: Cathy Horwitz is an independent consultant specializing in Microsoft Office in-struction. She has over 30 years of experience as a Microsoft Office instructor.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Why are People not Following Procedures ? Because they cant: How to Write Followable Proce-dures - http://bit.ly/31d0C9J
2. Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior: A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace - http://bit.ly/30S8EUZ