Online Safety Community

All Discussions Tagged 'safety' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

QlikView for its Safety Strategic Business Intelligence Solution Worldwide

QlikTech (NASDAQ:QLIK), a leading provider of business intelligence software, today announced that Falck Training, the world’s leading prov…

Started by nicolewells

0 Nov 15

Road Safety Solutions

The Road Safety Signs ,Barriers,Humps,Hazard Markers and Visual Warnings are some of the important marks to be observed. Signs such as "kee…

Started by Enna Henry

13 Oct 26
Reply by Barry

Safety - A Prerequisite

Whether working at home or outside, to observe safety should be our pre-requisite. The employer before anything must be sure of the safety…

Started by Enna Henry

11 Aug 16
Reply by Tara safe

Feedback on a injury prevention product we're building.

Hi everyone! For full transparency ill tell you a little about myself and what I hope to accomplish. My name is Zuber and I'm an engineeri…

Started by Zuber Ahmed

0 Apr 24

OSHA and Machine Guard Door Safety???

We have what we feel is not a unique situation and were wondering if anyone might of run across this challenge and know more about the requ…

Started by Scott V

0 Mar 24

Reduce Risk in Workplaces

Although the retail industry as a whole is substantial, the costs to protect a business from injury liability can make quite the dent in pr…

Started by Jen Reelez

7 Mar 12
Reply by saleem fathi sabra

InternationaL Safety Quality & Environment Managemnt Awards 2015 Now open, FREE Entries.

International Safety Quality Environment Management Awards 2015  The world's International awards for Safety Quality and Environment…

Started by Wayne Harris

0 Apr 30, 2015

How to Choose Safety Products

What are the things which need to keep in mind while selecting and ordering safety products for commercial usage.  Definitely it is a long…

Started by Kay J. Sharp

12 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by James Carmichael

Got any safety related jokes?

I came across this and thought it was quite funny, has anyone on here got any good ones? _______________________________ Health and Safet…

Started by Yellow Jacket

4 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Arnold Brame

New to the forum

Hi everyone, I wanted to introduce myself and the business. Yellow Jacket develop low cost health and safety management software which ma…

Started by Yellow Jacket

0 May 7, 2014

RSS

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Latest Activity

Training Doyens posted events
yesterday
Soujanya Naganuri posted a discussion

Flow of SAP MM and SUS Portal

SAP Material Management (MM) and SAP Supplier Self Service (SUS) and some customizable features of SAP SUS.In the Plan-Driven Procurement with Supplier Integration scenario the SAP SUS is installed and configured with SAP MM/SRM. Technically, in a classic scenario SAP SUS maybe connected with one or more MM and/or SRM back-end systems.PO is sent to SAP SUS system, in which supplier can perform the follow-on procurement process, i.e. PO response, ASN, GR response and invoice response.SAP…See More
Thursday
John Robinson posted blog posts
Thursday
Emma Miah posted a blog post

Latest Men’s Fashion Trends For Winter

Most people will agree that fashion trends use to fade, but the style is the one thing that is eternal. So, it’s always suggested that you should only follow the fashion trends that actually suits your personality. Winter is coming now it’s time to…See More
Thursday

Forum

Flow of SAP MM and SUS Portal

SAP Material Management (MM) and SAP Supplier Self Service (SUS) and some customizable features of SAP SUS.In the Plan-Driven Procurement with Supplier Integration scenario the SAP SUS is installed…Continue

Tags: sapmmcourse, sapmmonline, sapmm

Started by Soujanya Naganuri on Thursday.

PEGA Axis error: Parser already accessed

We have a PEGA frontend, from in which we're keying in double byte characters like japanese and being send to allotted java webservice through axis. this is working best when we ship singlebyte…Continue

Tags: pega_training, pega_online, pega

Started by Soujanya Naganuri Dec 6.

VMware player error on install vmware tools.

I've installed the last version of VMware player (4.0.2) and created a virtual machine with ubuntu 10.04. However, some operations with …Continue

Tags: training, online, vmware

Started by emmablisa Dec 1.

All About QlikView

QlikViewQlik relies on sophisticated analytics that enables data discovery using an in-memory engine to analyze data for patterns not visible via SQL data structures or queries. The company’s two…Continue

Tags: Safety, Qlikview

Started by nicolewells Nov 25.

Occupational Health and Safety 5 Replies

Health and safety are important aspects of an organisation’s smooth and effective functioning.  Did you know that workplace health & safety injuries cost Australian businesses over $60 billion…Continue

Tags: Safety, and, Health, Occupational

Started by WHS Solutions. Last reply by Tara safe Nov 16.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service