Online Safety Community

Bitdataconversion Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration Tool is a complete error-free solution who supports to migrate data from Lotus Notes NSF like calendar, address book, draft, notes, meeting, and task to Office 365, Live Exchange, Outlook PST, EML, and MSG formats very easily and very fast. The tool provides the best facilities and ability to migrate multiple Lotus Notes data or mailboxes to Office 365 proficiently. Filter, Mapping, and Split options also provide the tool and run or support all versions of Lotus Notes, Outlook, Domino Server, Exchange Server, and Windows OS. Users can download its free download version and migrate the first 50 data items per folder.

More details, visit:- Migration from Lotus Notes to Office 365

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just wan to share an important information to migrate the data from Lotus Notes to Office 365. You can read this article to gain some knowledge for the conversion. Visit:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/blog/lotus-notes-to-office-365-mig...

RSS

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Latest Activity

Judi Dominoqq posted a blog post

situs pkv games

Menyelenggarakan kekalahan juga sebagai Memotivasi, yang merupakan pemain telah pastinya jadi salah satu aspek tertentu yg situs pkv games tak di inginkan dalam permainan poker.
1 minute ago
Profile IconJudi Dominoqq, cheng LI, maanshiil and 15 more joined Online Safety Community
2 minutes ago
cc9090 posted a blog post

NBA 2K20 players commemorate George Freud

As we all know, NBA 2K20 MT is a game everyone loves. Players can Buy NBA 2K20 MT coins to play the game more smoothly. Due to the recent corona virus attack, many sad things have happened. Just a few days ago, the NBA 2K community expressed great concern and anger at the unjust killing of George Freud by the former Minneapolis police. Protests across the country have spread…See More
9 minutes ago
daevenlate posted a discussion

Best Outlook OST to PST Converter

Users of InQuit OST to PST Converter are very happy with the performance of this converter.  It can split the large sized PST files into small bits as per your needs. InQuit OST to PST converter show the preview of a recovered mailbox along with email, draft, task, attachment, notes, calendar, and inbox (To, Cc, From, Bcc, Subject, Object, Time and Date). You can also convert recovered OST…See More
15 minutes ago

Forum

Best Outlook OST to PST Converter

Users of InQuit OST to PST Converter are very happy with the performance of this converter.  It can split the large sized PST files into small bits as per your needs.…Continue

Tags: bestoutlookosttopstconverter, osttopstconverter, osttopst

Started by daevenlate 15 minutes ago.

silicone phone case supplier china ,silicone airpod case, silicone purse ,silicone ipad case supplier

DongGuan XuKai Handicrafts co.,LtdOur company was founded at 2009 years in Dong Guan China and make the silicone rubber kinds products .We have modle design and open can OEM what you want kinds of…Continue

Tags: airpod, purse, ipad, china, supplier

Started by cheng LI 18 minutes ago.

Import PST to Office 365 Profesionally 1 Reply

for the best PST to Office 365 migration, the user can use the third-party tool Shoviv PST to Office 365…Continue

Tags: migration, tool, migrate, files, export

Started by Max Beckham. Last reply by charlesdicken 22 minutes ago.

Split PST 4 Replies

PST (Personal Storage Table) is a single file format that is generated by outlook to store all outlook data files. If your pst files getting very large and create corruption in your device then don't…Continue

Tags: large, oversized, divide, outlook, pst

Started by kevin petterson. Last reply by Alaina Jodi 1 hour ago.

I URGENTLY NEED MY EX BACK WITH THE HELP OF A POWERFUL LOVE SPELL 2020 2 Replies

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATS_APP NUMBER +2348124644470This is my testimony about the good work of priest wisdom who help me.... I'm Ann Earnis from north…Continue

Started by Ann Earnis. Last reply by xiaofeifei141 1 hour ago.

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service