Online Safety Community

All Discussions Tagged 'OSHA' (1)

← Back to Fall Protection
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CONGRESS TURNS UP HEAT FOR OSHA

Following up on my last blog concerning the federal compliance of safety harnesses you use, the following article was published by Human Re…

Started by Mark Dennington

1 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Jeffrey Nichols

RSS

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Latest Activity

kate smith posted a blog post

Understanding the Importance of Drafting the Employee Handbook Rightly

Employee handbooks are a great way for organizations to state their policies vis-à-vis employee behavior. On the one hand, they are a simple and reliable guide to letting employees and other people connected to the organization in one or another way about many aspects of the organization’s culture. On the other, employee…See More
1 hour ago
John Robinson posted a blog post

Implementing ICH guidelines-compliant validation

Professionals in the field of statistical analysis need to possess clarity on understanding and interpreting statistical concepts used to investigate quantitative ICH Guidelines, such as:Analytical methods validationProcedures and acceptance criteria in calibration limits…See More
2 hours ago
Adam Fleaming posted a blog post

How to Comply and how to Protect Privacy

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) –codified as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – is an important law concerning the protection of data of all people living in the European Union (EU). Through the GDPR regulation; all the legislative and secretarial bodies of the EU, namely the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission, fortify and toughen and unify all aspects of…See More
3 hours ago
Denise McGinn, CAE posted an event

2018 Michigan Safety Conference at Lansing Center, 333 East Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933

April 17, 2018 at 8am to April 18, 2018 at 5pm
220+ Exhibits, 120+ Classes, 2,000+ attendees, CEU's offered, including CPR Re-certification.  Sponsorships available. Silent Auction.  Awards.  Scholarships.Go to:  http://www.michsafetyconference.org for details!See More
Friday

Discussion Forum

Final Rule in 2016? 1 Reply

Walking Working Surfaces and Personal Fall Protection Systems (Slips, Trips, and Fall Prevention) In its Spring 2015 Regulatory Agenda, OSHA said this rule would be released in August 2015. It’s now…Continue

Started by Jay D. Rohman. Last reply by Donald R. Schwenke Dec 28, 2015.

Unique fall protection situation ( looking for advice) 2 Replies

Hello     I have a unique fall protection situation and I am looking for some advice from someone who has dealt with a similar situation.     I work in a warehouse and our bulk racking (full pallet…Continue

Tags: deep, rack, warehouse, distribution, double

Started by Kristina Anderson. Last reply by Kevin Moore Apr 29, 2013.

Rectratable lines 4 Replies

Is it possible to use a rectractable line with the anchor point located at the feet?I have read the manufacturers recommendations and they do not recommend this.What do you do if you do not have a…Continue

Started by Tom Trauger. Last reply by Kevin Moore Nov 28, 2010.

Ladder Safety 2 Replies

I am presenting at the Construction Safety Conference   "Ladder Accidents & Violations…an Unnecessary Expense"in Chicago in a couple of week. I am about done with my presentation and would like…Continue

Started by Jay D. Rohman. Last reply by Kelli Heflin Mar 24, 2010.

CONGRESS TURNS UP HEAT FOR OSHA 1 Reply

Following up on my last blog concerning the federal compliance of safety harnesses you use, the following article was published by Human Resource Executive Online and can be found at…Continue

Tags: violations, harnesses, safety, compliance, OSHA

Started by Mark Dennington. Last reply by Jeffrey Nichols Dec 5, 2009.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service