Chilworth Technology is recognized today as a global provider of expert knowledge and quality test data. Chilworth’s goal is to provide services to business and industry to help identify, characterize, prevent, and mitigate potential fire, explosion, and thermal instability (runaway reaction) hazards in their processes by providing expert independent consulting, specialist laboratory testing and process safety training.
Chilworth Technology provides specialist PROCESS SAFETY SERVICES throughout the chemical, pharmaceutical, food stuffs, agrochemical, and oil/petrochemical industries.
Process Safety Services:
• Consulting & Incident Investigation
• Laboratory Testing
• In-Company Training Courses
• Research & Development
Process Safety Expertise:
• OSHA Combustible Dust NEP
• Dust Fire & Explosion Hazards
• Gas & Vapor Flammability
• Electrostatic Hazards, Processing Problems, Applications
• Chemical Reaction Hazards
• Thermal Stability & Thermal Kinetics
• Transportation of Dangerous Goods
• Hazardous Area Classification
• Process Hazard Analysis
• Fire/Flammability Properties of Materials
• Energetic Materials Testing & Analysis
• Customized Testing & Large-Scale Process Simulations
For more information on Chilworth Technology expertise and services, please log onto www.chilworth.com or call us at 609-799-4449.