Over the past several years, online health and safety training has offered workers, supervisors, managers and administrators with an alternative to typical classroom style training.
Where classroom training with dedicated instructors is costly and time-consuming, online training is efficient and accommodating. With the advancement in multimedia engagement over the Internet, online courses now confidently offer certification in a number of disciplines, including safety awareness, WHMIS 2015, and more. Organizations are increasingly selecting the online format in order to stay on top of certification needs.
Altogether, the growth of the online training industry now offers several advantages to its students, including:
1. Mobility through Internet connections, configured to mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
2. Cost Savings due to the face that textbooks, travel, and in-person instructors are not required.
3. Community support through online forums where students can connect with people taking the same courses.
4. Retention of learning as information is displayed to the student as a defined and well-thought out experience through multimedia (video, text, audio).
5. Students learn at their own pace rather than being forced to learn through long-lecture formats that may not best suit their learning styles.
Learn more about how online health and safety training can benefit your organization.